OpenTMS Enterprise Suite is a customizable off-the-shelf solution that can be tailored to meet your unique operational requirements. OpenTMS provides a constantly evolving suite of components that are easily plugged into the GIS map-based OpenTMS core framework.
From major metropolitan to rural to statewide needs, OpenTMS is the solution of choice. When seconds matter, OpenTMS provides the responsiveness required for operators to quickly and efficiently manage any situation.
The components can be procured as a complete Advanced Transportation Management System (ATMS) or separately to meet your immediate and exact transportation management needs and budget. With an easy-to-learn, consistent "look and feel", OpenTMS components integrate to provide a completely custom solution that is adaptable to your changing needs and future growth.
All OpenTMS Systems feature these Core Components:
- Real-time GIS User Interface
- SQL Database for Extensive Logging and Data Collection
- Web Admin - System Configuration Tool
- System Schedule - Manage one time and recurring schedules
- System Security - Multi-level security protection
- Situation Manager - System Health Notification System
- OpenReports - Standard and Customized Reports
Designed for Expansion
As your needs grow, the system can be expanded by simply adding one or more components. OpenTMS Enterprise includes a web-based tool for system administration, which allows an authorized user to change the system configuration without interrupting any system operations.
Some OpenTMS Key Components:
- OpenVDS: Manage all Video Sources
- OpenDMS: Dynamic Message Signs
- OpenESS: Environmental Sensor Systems
- OpenTSS: Traffic Sensor Systems
- OpenHAR: Highway Advisory Radio System
Also available are:
- OpenGate: Gate Control System
- OpenLCS: Lane Control Signal System
- OpenSLC: Shoulder Lane Control
- OpenTTS: Travel Time System
- OpenVSL: Variable Speed Limit
- OpenWZM: Work Zone Management
Open Roads will customize OpenTMS to your specific needs. For example, you may want to integrate a field device that has a unique protocol or you may want to add a feature that is specific to your operation.
OpenTMS is available with a 24/7 support and maintenance option. This option includes user support, technical support, and upgrades to the system. A web-based client portal is included that provides a full accounting of system maintenance items.