The Video Image Control and Display System (VICADS™) provides a video over IP solution for using existing network equipment and infrastructure to control and monitor video cameras. Video surveillance and camera control is available to any authorized workstation connected to the network. Video can be digitally recorded to a central storage area for archival or playback.
Camera Surveillance and Security
VICADS™ is a highly versatile Video-over-IP hardware and software solution system for viewing and distributing real-time video over existing equipment and infrastructure.
Security Video Management Systems
VICADS™ allows multiple manufacturer's cameras to be integrated seamlessly into a single user interface. Remote users can view live video images and control cameras using a secure network.
VICADS™ manages camera control to ensure that multiple users and command centers cannot move individual cameras at the same time. From a single screen, the operator can view real-time video, control cameras, control camera focus, iris settings, setup presets on the fly, and start and stop video tours.
- Can utilize existing cameras and communications infrastructure
- Open architecture supports all camera brands with a standard interface
- On-screen control of cameras and video routing with live feedback
- Reliable video object detection - people, vehicles, packages, etc.
- Storage and playback of camera tours
- Web-based administration tools for setup and security configuration
- Small footprint - rack mountable